Virtual Tour of a property in Melbourne
Aerial Virtual Tour of a house in Brisbane
Golden Sands apartments in Main Beach on the Gold Coast virtual tours for Rentals. See how they use it on their Website
Virtual Tours for Real Estate Marketing
- Increase engagement on the listing to almost 3 min on average, compared to 60-90 seconds on just photos
- Cut down time of property on the market
- Create your own unique personal brand that stands out from the crowd and makes the vendors want you.
- Never lose a listing again – win vendors by impressing them with your immersive technology and impressive marketing mix.
- Attract more motivated, qualified buyers with a 24/7 open house
- Boost your property listing performance with interactive virtual tour and interactive floor plan.
- Improve your social media content – 360 tours and videos on Facebook. You can create targeted add campaigns to reach far away buyers that can’t fly in to see the property but might do so after seeing it as a virtual tour.
- Visits to agents websites increased 3 times (tracked by google analytics) after posting VR tours on REA and Domain
- Promote your listings overseas and sell properties to international customers
- Win million dollar listings thanks to your state of the art marketing mix
- Attract more qualified buyers at the open homes (no tire kickers and next door neighbors)
- Lower your marketing cost. There is a lot of pressure from vendors on lowering the marketing cost especially in Property Management. You can change the photography mix and deliver more engaging content for your vendors using virtual tours
- Present all properties you can’t access to buyers in your office by using VR Goggles